The tables desperately needed more slots, so I added a bunch to both as well. I changed the footprint of the incense and radio to sit in smaller slots because it drove me nuts, absolutely BANANAS, you couldn’t put them anywhere.
• BG – Spa Recolors for the Hotel Folded Bath Towel and Robe of the Believer
• GP02 – Single Bright Dark Totem Candle
• GP02 – Did You See That 2-Tile Door
• GP02 – Plain Girls Only Door and 2-Tile Door
• GP02 – Trio of Harmonious Oils & Ointments, not the singing kind
• GP02 – Juiced Up Glass Shelf
• GP02 – Nouveau Rich Niche & The Hollow Override for More Slots
• GP02 – Plant & Stones Of Serenity Override to Add Swatches
• GP02 – Scent from Heaven & Slick Beats by DJ Override to Sit in Smaller Slots
Object Sets, Surfaces, Build, Decor
Spa Day Add-Ons
Most objects you'll find on my site are texture-reliant, meaning that they use textures that are already in-game instead of using new textures. This is why you will see that a lot of my objects require the original pack to use.
Textures have a tendency to take up a lot of space so texture-reliant objects mean space for more CC!
Read the info above so you understand what this content does.
Make sure you have the most recent version of any Required Mods installed.
Click the button below to download this file from Curseforge.
No login or app installation required.